Honestly this prompt is triggering my anxiety. I have a pile of unread books at the end of this year! Like so many more than previous years. And here are the top ten among them that I really really wanted to read in 2018.
- Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
- The Hating Game by Sally Throne
- The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- Everless by Sara Holland
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- A Darker Shade of Magic by
- Nyxia by Scott Reintgen
- One of Us Is Lying by Karen McManus
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
Have you read any from this list? What are your 2018 backlist books?
On other note: I read Truly Devious this month and am proud that I managed to get to it!😅